Radix Collective is a fresh alternative to the traditional public relations agency – an experiment with a new model. Our approach combines business and marketing communication philosophies with holistic practices, and a fluid team structure, that maps strategy and execution to business goals.
We take a different approach to client service. Instead of forcing a team to fit the client, we build the right team based on what the client needs to help them reach business goals.
Our collective is a group of hand-selected independent communication partners with deep vertical experience that serves our client’s industries.
"Radix Collective is an awesome strategic partner and an integral part of the LA Tech and growing Silicon Beach Community. It's great working with the team on events like SXSW and Silicon Beach Fest. The team really understands the points about a thoughtful PR strategy that aligns with your brand and then executing agains that plan."
Kevin Winston, Digital LA
"Radix understands the full spectrum of how a company's communications strategy can impact all aspects of a business. They are true pros with a depth of experience in digital I haven't encountered in other firms. As a strategic partner for our public launch, Radix's contributions were integral to our early success."
Matt Edelman, Founder, Glossi
"The folks at Radix were a real joy to work with during our Kickstarter campaign. They spent a significant amount of time both preparing for our launch and helping arrange for and triage all the requests that resulted. The Radix team is passionate, hardworking and well connected."
Brent Bushnell, CEO, Two Bit Circus
Keep up-to-date- with all the latest news, events, and happenings at Radix!
Sign up for our newsletter today!
The Underground Blog
- Hello, 2015! Back to Business
- January 2015 // New Year, New Playlist
- Radix Rookies turned Communications Gurus
- The Radix Review – July 25th
- The Radix Review – July 14th
- Radix Rookie Reporter Survives VidCon 2014
- Life Curated, Brainpickings at CultureBrain Academy in DTLA
- Radix Rookies Take on Silicon Beach Fest 2014
- Q&A WITH OUR NEW INTERN, KELLY RODGERS!
- Silicon Beach Fest Kicks Off Third Annual Event, Celebrates Los Angeles Tech Scene with Keynotes, Panels, Startup Showcase, Gadget Sandbox and Parties