Radix Collective is an alt-PR/Comms agency. Our approach combines business, PR and marketing communication philosophies, with holistic practices, and a fluid team structure, that maps strategy and execution to business goals.
We take a different approach to client service. Instead of forcing a team to fit the client, we build the right team based on what the client needs to help them reach business goals.
Our collective is a group of hand-selected independent communication partners with deep vertical experience that serves our client’s industries.
"Radix Collective is an awesome strategic partner and an integral part of the LA Tech and growing Silicon Beach Community. It's great working with the team on events like SXSW and Silicon Beach Fest. The team really understands the points about a thoughtful PR strategy that aligns with your brand and then executing agains that plan."
Kevin Winston, Digital LA
"Radix understands the full spectrum of how a company's communications strategy can impact all aspects of a business. They are true pros with a depth of experience in digital I haven't encountered in other firms. As a strategic partner for our public launch, Radix's contributions were integral to our early success."
Matt Edelman, Founder, Glossi
"The folks at Radix were a real joy to work with during our Kickstarter campaign. They spent a significant amount of time both preparing for our launch and helping arrange for and triage all the requests that resulted. The Radix team is passionate, hardworking and well connected."
Brent Bushnell, CEO, Two Bit Circus
Keep up-to-date- with all the latest news, events, and happenings at Radix!
Sign up for our newsletter today!
The Underground Blog
- Art Initiative at Radix HQ
- Radix Cocktails NYC Recap
- Radix Collective Cocktails – NYC Edition
- Pathmatics: Ad Transparency, Trump, and Data
- The Story Behind the Name Radix Collective
- Hawt Off the Presses: Radix Summer Playlist
- Birdwell Beach Britches: Your BFF for Summer (and beyond)
- Current:LA Opens This Weekend!
- CURRENT:LA Public Art Biennial Opens July 16!
- Radix Collective Goes To The Dogs For Wags And Walks Annual Fundraiser